1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Falklands Paratrooper

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by lock-n-load, Sep 19, 2008.

1. lock-n-load Active Member

United-States
    Maurice Corry's British para, in 120mm resin. Also finished in acrylic and enamels. Base is Celluclay and Woodland Scenics snow.

Attached Files:

2. theseeker Member

United-States
    Welcome aboard.
    Good start. You should tone down the whites of the eyes and correct the pupils. One pupil appears to be larger than the other and maybe a bit more shadows.
    Rocky
  3. MarquisMini A Fixture

Argentina
    lock-n-load, perhaps you might want to try a combination between light flesh and deck tan for the whites on the eyes.
    The uniform colors look good, but to me it seems to be closer to the American woodland than the British 80's pattern.
    Here's some references if you want to go through the images, it's actually taken from an Argentine forum.
    I have the Argentine figure from Maurice Corry(which i have not painted yet:rolleyes:0). Now,if you ever think of purchasing this figure please note that the box says Argentine Marine, but the uniform actually is from an Army sergeant.
    PS: If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me via private message.
  4. vergilius New Member

Belgium
    The eyes are a bit staring. Like the rest!