1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!
  1. Mike McGregor Member

Hi,

I stumbled accros this page while looking for I don't know what... So I thought I'd share it with you. There seems to be lots more uniform refrences from other periods in canadian history as well. but I haven't had much of a chance to browse around...

http://www.cmhg.gc.ca/cmh/en/page_215.asp?flash=1

Mike.
  2. gordy Well-Known Member

United-States
    I stumbled across this thread, indeed good stuff on that site!
  3. captnenglish Well-Known Member

United-States
    Pretty useful stuff thanks for posting
  4. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    It's basically an online version of a three book written by Military Historian Rene Chartrand. I have volume 1 and would not mind getting my hands on number 2. The downside is the great color illustrations in most cases are printed too small in the book to really enjoy all the detail. A number of the figure studies are only about 1 1/2" tall. This might have saved some on color printing costs but definitely degraded what could have been a higher quality book. So save the figure studies you like online as they are considerably larger. ~Gary