1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

External Blogs: Blogspot, Blogger, WordPress

Discussion in 'Friends of planetFigure' started by gordy, Nov 17, 2009.

1. gordy Well-Known Member

United-States
    Planeteers,

I've set up a new forum called "External Blogs" under Features. External Blogs is a new planetFigure feature that calls members own blogs hosted on Blogger/Blogspot or WordPress and displays the content here on planetFigure.

What does this mean?

Simple. You can post to your own blog that you own and run and the data you choose will similarly be displayed on planetFigure!

If you want to be included in the syndication, send an email via this form and I will get you setup!
    Any questions ask me!

--gordy
  2. rej Well-Known Member

Malta
    Hi Gordy this looks tempting..........asa I set up my website (hopefully by next month) I will definitely take you on on your kind offer.

Best Regards,

Ray ;)
  3. gordy Well-Known Member

United-States
    Rock on, Ray!
  4. Tarok Active Member

Australia
    Hi Gordy,

Sounds interesting.

So is that to say only those blog posts we choose to syndicate will be transposed or linked to? I do more than just figure modelling and I'm sure AFV and vehicles wouldn't be of interest to pF - although would be to pA...

Rudi
  5. gordy Well-Known Member

United-States
    Doesn't matter on the subject if there is crossover, the point of the integration is about the bloggers not necessarily the subject :) (that's what the rest of planetFigure is for ;) )

Some blog systems allow syndicating of categories for example: if your blog has many different topics you can put figure stuff into a separate category and syndicate just that category -

And yes, i'll be doing the same at planetArmor (y)

--gordy
  6. alexwencho Active Member

United-States
    G-man,
    Thanks for getting my blog listed here on Planet Figure.
    alex wence
  7. gordy Well-Known Member

United-States
    Not a problem Alex !
  8. Paco A Fixture

Spain
  9. cgalves New Member

I need a link to Einsenback, part horses. Anyone has it? Try to Google and get nothing. Bought before but lost My Favorites in the old computer. Thanks Carlos Alves
  10. gordy Well-Known Member

United-States
    Carlos, do you have any more details ? Is this a website about horses ?
  11. cgalves New Member

Einsenback horses

Thank for your reply. No this is the same person that did the flats napoleonics that now Metal Modeles sell, I remember that e did later some two or three figures round and as many horse parts, halves and quarters that many Modelers use to make modifications , for example the great Ivo Preda.Einsenback I think the spelling is. Thanks again for your help
  12. cgalves New Member

Einsenback horses

Thank for your reply. No this is the same person that did the flats napoleonics that now Metal Modeles sell, I remember that e did later some two or three figures round and as many horse parts, halves and quarters that many Modelers use to make modifications , for example the great Ivo Preda.Einsenback I think the spelling is. Thanks again for your help
  13. gordy Well-Known Member

United-States
    Ahh okay I did some searching now that we have some clues :)

" Eisembach "

http://www.planetfigure.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36283

http://www.planetfigure.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14804&highlight=Eisembach

http://www.planetfigure.com/forums/search.php?searchid=1230512
  14. John Long Active Member

United-States
  15. gioazz Active Member

Italy
    Hi Gordy, looks like the blog are not updated anymore..

Maybe you have already noticed that and told us so..
  16. gordy Well-Known Member

United-States
    Yep, it's on the todo list. :)
  17. alexwencho Active Member

United-States
    Thanks Gordy.

alex wence
  18. blaster A Fixture

United-States
    gordy likes this.
  19. gordy Well-Known Member

United-States