1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

executioner 90mm

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Kamil Feliks Sztarbala, Apr 10, 2006.

1. Kamil Feliks Sztarbala New Member

Poland
    Hi Planeters
    I'm working at this executioner figure

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

comments are welcome
    ~kamil
  2. Dan Morton A Fixture

United-States
    What a strange costume, clothing or whatever, Kamil. Can you post a photo or illustration that you are following?

The folds on the trousers are very good - darn near perfect, in fact! But (My humble opinion - feel free to disagree or ignore me!) I think the ones on the shirtsleeves are too numerous even for a thin fabric and some just look out of place. I'm wearing a light long sleeve shirt. I just stood up and put my arms in the pose of the executioner and looked in my bedroom mirror. There is a difference. Try it and compare to the photos.

This kind of thing has happened to me so many times with my figures I cringe to point it out to anybody else! My comments are offered strictly as constructive critique!

All the best,
    Dan
  3. Kamil Feliks Sztarbala New Member

Poland
    dan - figure concept is based on executioner from Henry VIII movie
    there are some snapshots [sorry- bad quality]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]