1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Evolution-Miniatures

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Menelay, Oct 16, 2019.

1. Menelay A Fixture

Russian-Federation
    Hello, friends! Some of the latest new sets.

Attached Files:

aknific, Zogar Zag, Tutilo17 and 7 others like this.
  2. Babelfish A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Tremendous stuff as usual from Evolution. Time was that you'd have to convert figures to get stuff like this, but not any more.

I think they're inspired by photos (I'm sure I've seen a pic of the G.I. in the Brümmbär barrel somewhere) but that's not a criticism, and I think the AFV guys will be all over these.

- Steve
  3. Menelay A Fixture

Russian-Federation
    Thank you! :) Yes of course I was inspired by the photos:

Attached Files:

aknific and Babelfish like this.
  4. bond090 Active Member

Great figures again Sergey ! You probably sculpt the best 1/35 figures one the market today. Kudos master !
  5. Alexandr Kabankov Well-Known Member

as always, above all praise!
  6. Menelay A Fixture

Russian-Federation
    Thanks friends!
    Спасибо Александр!
    Alexandr Kabankov likes this.
  7. marios1 Active Member

Hi Sergey, as usually, i am very happy to see ,at last, same us figures sculpted under your label,......i have many of your figures and they are fantastic indeed ....there is the possibility in near future that you ll realize same us gi in france or same us gi as sherman tank riders????? Looking what you did in the past with Group of winter germans (baker Group) i think they will be fantastic and could be a good business investiment for you also........i suppose!!!!!

About viet nam , do you have same project for same us gi in near future???

Congratulations.

Mario from Italy.
  8. Bone Active Member

Singapore

Yes, Calvin Tan did a similar vignette using a Tamiya stock figure with a Hornet's head.

But yes, Evolution does have some awesome realistic posed figures
  9. Menelay A Fixture

Russian-Federation

Hello, my friend!
    Yes, for "sherman" it is planned to recruit American tankers.
  10. MrBMB A Fixture

Some for the new Tamiya scout car maybe captured by Germans in winter gear please :)
    Love a full set of Germans for a German half track. Also would like Evolution to do some 1/16 again, even just the big 1/35 winter German set in 1/16 with same poses