1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Ever Vigilant !

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by yeo_64, Feb 8, 2006.

1. yeo_64 Well-Known Member

Singapore
    Hi Phil !
    Thank you very much for the encouragement; I really appreciate it ! Yes,I have to agree with you that the Russo-Japanese war era is certainly one that is under represented in the modelling arena. Cheers !
    Kenneth.
  2. yeo_64 Well-Known Member

Singapore
    Hi Radek !
    Thank you very much for the positive comments ! Yes,the cat is my favourite too !! Cheers !
    Kenneth.
  3. yeo_64 Well-Known Member

Singapore
    Hi Jason !
    Thanks for the encouragement,my friend; your opinions are always highly valued ! Cheers !
    Kenneth.
  4. yeo_64 Well-Known Member

Singapore
    Thank you very much,Mikko !! Cheers !
    Kenneth.
  5. yeo_64 Well-Known Member

Singapore
    Thank you very much,Artur,my friend; I'm glad that you like it !! Cheers !
    Kenneth.
  6. yeo_64 Well-Known Member

Singapore
    Costas,my dear friend,thank you very much for positive comments; I'm really glad that you like it !!! Next up, I may do a figure that we can both work on together. Cheers !
    Kenneth.
  7. yeo_64 Well-Known Member

Singapore
    Thank you very much,Dan !!! Your work on the "planet" was what inspired me to do a figure from this period in history. Cheers !
    Kenneth.
  8. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    Kenneth, Nice job on the figure. I do like the compositions you come up with that include animals. It gives the viewer a little extra to look at not to mention call the requirement for a little extra creativity. :) ~Gary
  9. yeo_64 Well-Known Member

Singapore
    Hi Gary !
    Thank you very much for the encouragement; I really appreciate it !!!
    Cheers !
    Kenneth.
  10. yeo_64 Well-Known Member

Singapore
    Hi Guys :lol: !
    Just thought I'd show some shots of my vignette taken under natural lighting. Thanks for looking and cheers !
    Kenneth :) .

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  11. Dan Morton A Fixture

United-States
    That's really nice, Kenneth! Great job on the figure and thanks for posting!

I always think natural light improves and brings out the colors on a figure!

All the best,
    Dan
  12. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Excellent work Kenneth. I love the story you are telling and the added accessories really add the right touch to the scene. Whats next on your bench?
  13. yeo_64 Well-Known Member

Singapore
    Hi Dan !
    Thank you very much for the positive comments !! I'm really glad you liked the newly posted images, it certainly looks much nicer,I have to agree. Cheers !
    Kenneth.
  14. yeo_64 Well-Known Member

Singapore
    Guy,my friend,thank you ever so much for the encouragement; I really appreciate it !!! What's next ? Well,I haven't really decided yet. Perhaps something from the early 18th centuary period of battle ? I'll definitely post it soon,I promise. Cheers !
    Kenneth.
  15. Joe Hudson Well-Known Member

United-States
    Hey Kenneth,

I am finally able to get into this thread, I have nothing but a hard time, crazy AOL. :angry: Anyway, this is by far your best work. I like the little story you have going and the look of the figure. He is so much better than the first figure you did here on PF. It is really amazing to see how much you have improved. Good luck on the next one and keep it up.

Joe
  16. yeo_64 Well-Known Member

Singapore
    Hey Joe,thanks for the encouragement; I really appreciate it !!! I'm only able to improve so quickly because of all the GREAT help that I get from ALL the wonderful modellers that "inhabit" the "planet" !! Cheers !
    Kenneth.