1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

EVD Regt Joseph Napoleon 1812

Discussion in 'Completed Figures' started by Airkid, Jan 24, 2022.

1. Airkid A Fixture

England
    I have spent the last couple of months completing a scratchbuilt AFV I started before Covid, plus a couple of 1/48 aircraft commissions, hence figures have been on the back burner for a while. I wanted to get back into the groove with something straightforward so I picked this chap. It is a recent issue from Ramon Arredondo at El Viejo Dragon, and was highlighted on here a short while ago.
    An enjoyable exercise which has whetted my appetite for the brushes. Here's a couple of shots:
    View attachment 436975
    View attachment 436975 RJN 4.jpg RJN 3.jpg

I have decided I rather like the Napoleonic period:D

Thanks for looking

Phil
    Jaybo, Tonton, Nap and 6 others like this.
  2. MoboSchreuder A Fixture

Very nicely paintwork Phil

Mobo
    Airkid likes this.
  3. KenBoyle PlanetFigure Supporter

United-States
    Wonderful painting Phil! :)

Cheers,
    Ken
    Airkid likes this.
  4. Airkid A Fixture

England
    Thanks chaps, much appreciated.

Phil
    KenBoyle likes this.
  5. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Phil

Good to see you back in the groove ...nice looking figure , the green against the white uniform looks very good , the details look good as well on the figure and with nice and effective base work

Why not vote in previous months FOTM as well as entering in the class of your choice in this months

Thanks for sharing

Look forward to seeing more

Happy benchtime

Nap
    Airkid likes this.