1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

WIP Critique Eurorix

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Andrew Craft, Oct 15, 2011.

1. Andrew Craft Well-Known Member

Australia
    Hi all,
    I got started on Eurorix from Roberto Chaudon today. Once again I'm going for a more realistic paint job, not too forced with the highlights and shadows. It's only a start but the basic skin tones are put down. I'm trying to make him look like he spends a lot of time outdoors. As usual it's all acrylics.
    I know there isn't much to comment on but feel free to comment and critique.
    Thanks for looking,
    Andrew.

Attached Files:

2. Mark S Guest

Jeez, you don't muck around Andrew straight into the next one eh?
    Looks great to me so far.The flesh tone is terrific, really nice.
    Well done mate.
  3. sancho7 Active Member

France
    A lot of expression in face
  4. Whitney Active Member

United-States
    Very nice start
  5. Andrew Craft Well-Known Member

Australia
    Thanks for the comments. Yeah Mark no point waiting, they don't paint themselves :)
    Here is an update, skin nearly done. Eyes still need to get a coat of clear when I decide if they look right or not. Hair is nearly there too. Tartan is just started but the basic colours and design is there, I'm not sure if the design is appropriate for the figure or not.

Feel free to critique or comment and let me know if i need to change anything.

Thanks,
    Andrew.

Attached Files:

kaz6120 likes this.