1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Euro News

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Ron Tamburrini, Aug 30, 2013.

1. Ron Tamburrini A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    It has been widely rumoured that Dennis Maloney ,Lester Plaskit and Mark Bennet are
    clubbing together and going to buy the Scottish contingent a round in the Southcliffe Hotel on the Saturday night , Bertorelli is Molto disappointed he cannot be there for this tumultuous occasion:D:cry:
    Don and Helm like this.
  2. Dennis Active Member

England
    Now now Ron, lets squash this scurillous rumour before Don believes it to be the truth. Here are the reasons why it will never happen, 1. You will never get Lester to stop talking about Panzers, or will you get him to stand still long enough. 2. Mark Bennet will be talking about busts, the model ones not the other type, plus Mark is far to sensible to be schoomzed in to buying alcohol for scottish senior citizens. 3. After the last incident Dennis Moloney is under strict instructions from the present Mrs Moloney never to buy drinks for strange men again, and let's face it Ron you lot are very strange. And besides the Southcliffe doesn't sell Buckies does it? Shame you wont be there mate cause it will be a great weekend.
    See you soon
    Dennis
    Don and Helm like this.
  3. housecarl Moderator

United-Kingdom
    It's on it's way.

Attached Files:

Don and Helm like this.
  4. gothicgeek A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Ah Ron!

Your a card!

Sorry your not going to be there :(

Hey Dennis!

hello Carl :)

:p
    Don likes this.
  5. hall-moye@msn.com Active Member

United-States
  6. Ron Tamburrini A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Ron
  7. Ron Tamburrini A Fixture

United-Kingdom

Won't make it !! but good Hunting (y)

Ron
  8. Don Well-Known Member

Have just found this post and I do feel that Dennis is being wronged! As someone who has known Dennis for quite a few years I can assure members that he has bought drink before (cant remember when but my great grandmother told me he had) so it must be true.
    She told me about Dennis returning from the war, still proudly wearing his red jacket and carrying an assegai he took off a Zulu. He used to sit out on the village green and tell the children of his war exploits then to the pub where its reported he bought a round!!!!!!!!
    I do believe he is right about his good lady telling him not to buy drink for strange men, but Dear Mrs Maloney never meant me Dennis. You can make up for lost time over the weekend, Del says he will meet you in the "Gay Bar" as he has Ron membership card just for the weekend.
    Lester has changed his middle name to Panzer and as Ron says you cant get him to stand still long enough
    to buy a drink, accept one yes, buy one???????????
    Big Mark will be much better this year, the new tablets are finally getting him off busts and onto real b**ts.
    Well its a start.

Looking forward to the weekend and to meeting the above mentioned gentlemen and having a drink with them. Fine upstanding chaps all.

Don
  9. Ron Tamburrini A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    You pair of Scottish Fa!!ies are neverout of the gay bar:facepalm:
  10. DEL A Fixture

Scotland
    As far as I remember last year Ron secretly arranged to meet a group of strange men at the gay bar.
    Guess what......Ron got stood up......was left standing in the rain........and then slinked off for a fish supper.
    We found him sitting on his own near to tears . That's why he's not going this year he can't cope with the thought of another dizzy.
    This is true....there are many many witnesses :D
    Don likes this.
  11. Don Well-Known Member

The witnesses include a group of strange men!!!!!!!!!!

Don
  12. Ron Tamburrini A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Beware at euro
    They are coming doon fae the isle of sky they don.t look very braw but their kilts are high .
    One disguises himself as a priest another likes to knock over Stormtroopers table to create a diversion and the other two nick all the goodies .

bare arse.png Freedom !!! lookout the Gay Bar
  13. DEL A Fixture

Scotland
    Why oh why would Ron have a photo like that to hand? :facepalm:
  14. Ron Tamburrini A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Dennis and company be wary of these strange men of the North they are very sly and Sleekit Beasties and at least one of them has a tremendous boast:eek:
    Claims he's got it lets hope he doesn't flaunt it :D

Ron the heterosexual