1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Euro Militaire-The end.

Discussion in 'Figure Shows, Workshops and Events' started by Bootneck, Nov 14, 2016.

1. Bootneck Well-Known Member

Just read on the Military Modeling web site that the 2016 Euro Militaire was the last. Announced by Robin Buckland.
    Cannot say I'm surprised but a very sad day. I believe though the organisers only have themselves to blame.
    Peter.
    Babelfish likes this.
  2. Ray Stout Well-Known Member

Well, I do remember in the early 90s they had the highest Trade Stand prices,£250+ for a 6ft stand, and in those days, they'd paid for Lees Cliff Hall BEFORE they even opened the doors. Because then, the Magazine was running at a loss, they needed the show to make a profit, so it was the Mag OR the show even then. Ray
    Bootneck likes this.
  3. MrBMB A Fixture

Very sad
    But for those who thought it could be better no reason not to try and make a better show
    napoleonpeart likes this.
  4. MalcC A Fixture

England
    Very sad, but down to organisation, it just shows how well the late Charles Davis did in keeping the show at a high level.

Malc
    napoleonpeart likes this.