1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Euro Militaire 2015

Discussion in 'Figure Shows, Workshops and Events' started by MalcC, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Huw63 A Fixture

Thanks very much for all the pics Brian - much appreciated. I'm determined to get there next year!

My mobile phone provider is now regretting giving me a one fee unlimited data package!!

Cheers

Huw
    smudger1960 likes this.
  2. OldTaff PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    Great pictures, Brian, thanks for posting so quickly.(y) Good to see some I didn't get a chance to look at closer.

Alan
    smudger1960 likes this.
  3. Uruk-Hai PlanetFigure Supporter

Sweden
    I didnt know if I missed it or it wasnt announced. I had to leave a bit early on Sunday as I already had spent for more money than I where supposed to.
    But where any dates for 2016 given?

Cheers
    Janne Nilsson
    smudger1960 likes this.
  4. Bootneck Well-Known Member

17th & 18th September 2016.
    napoleonpeart and smudger1960 like this.
  5. Uruk-Hai PlanetFigure Supporter

Sweden
    Thanks!

Cheers
    Janne Nilsson
  6. Huw63 A Fixture

Fantastic - the weekend after Faaker See Bike week - my old lady will be so happy to get me out of the house but then complain about monies spent!!!

I was wondering if there would there be interest in a PF dinner sometime over the weekend so eople can put names to faces or faces to names or just decide they love or hate each other???

Cheers

Huw
  7. OldTaff PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    Damn good idea, Huw,.....it would take a deal of organising,though. There would be,what, a couple of dozen chaps plus the occasional 'partner'?
    I well recall the excellent times we had in Paris for the Historex competitions back in the early '80's. Les Francais treated us right royally, but that's another story.....

Alan
  8. garyhiggins A Fixture

England
    Thanks for posting all the pics Brian (y)
    smudger1960 likes this.
  9. smudger1960 PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Ok gary
  10. Merryweather A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Great pictures , Brian. Many thanks for sharing them. Quite inspirational. I haven't been to Euro since the late eighties, must go next year.
    smudger1960 likes this.
  11. brian A Fixture

Scotland
    Cheers Brian for the pictures link.
  12. peedee A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    I've just had confirmation of my hotel booking for next year :):):)

Thanks Janne !!!

Smudger, shall I book us a breakie table again :)

Ohhhhh I can't wait, will I get finished in time ....

Paul
  13. MalcC A Fixture

England
    That's what I like, forward planning, and thinking about breakfast.

Malc
    peedee likes this.
  14. smudger1960 PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    I shall be having my breakfast in the Chinese again Paul,provided it's still there !
    peedee likes this.
  15. smudger1960 PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    No problem mate,hope you can make it :)
    peedee likes this.
  16. peedee A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Brian it's possible someone's missed an opportunity.
    If only they did rooms above the all you can eat chinese........
    and they still do that 'more than you can eat brekkie' as well, I'd be on trip advisor instead of here......
    Maybe we will have to ask mick 3272 to do an occasional brekkie recce and keep us updated next year.
    :)

Malc I had the opportunity to talk to your cameraman and glamorous assistant on thursday evening at the model club.
    (Adrian and Mario), what a job they and you guys did in the comps room... And most visitors will never know.
    From someone who does know, thanks for the hard work you put in mate.
    Paul
    housecarl, smudger1960 and MalcC like this.
  17. mick3272 A Fixture

Do I get a meal allowance/expenses to test these breakfast gaffs.
    Mick
  18. MalcC A Fixture

England
    Malc I had the opportunity to talk to your cameraman and glamorous assistant on thursday evening at the model club.
    (Adrian and Mario), what a job they and you guys did in the comps room... And most visitors will never know.
    From someone who does know, thanks for the hard work you put in mate.
    Paul[/quote]

Cheers Paul

There's a lot that goes on behind the scenes, that folk don't know about, so its nice to get a thank you.
    I'm surprised Adrian doesn't get blisters from all the photos he takes.:D.

Malc
  19. swralph A Fixture

Thanks for all the pics Brian:)
  20. Ladder of Chill New Member

Did the Saracen(?) win. I was lucky enough to get to Euro this year and was absolutely blown away with it. Incredible skill on display.
    Brought a heap from stormtroopers before my wife came over. Blew the budget but justified it by not having to pay postage and having access to figures I wont see in Australia
    Unfortunately back now and wont hear who won for two months. Expecting the Saracen to do well.