1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Euro Militaire 2013 - Who's going?

Discussion in 'Figure Shows, Workshops and Events' started by Alex Long, Aug 21, 2013.

1. Don Well-Known Member

If you have to ask, Mark??????????????????

Don
    Thanks for the heads up Stu but I will be totally sober this year. Unless you have a new stand that is
    carl reid and stu like this.
  2. Jorge Fano Member

Spain
  3. stu A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Yes Marc, come over and try one , I'm sure there are other things on the stand to look at also !!!!

Stuart
  4. MalcC A Fixture

England
    Two days to go:).

Having had a look at all the new releases, we're in for a hell of a good show.
  5. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    I suddenly do. And I hope you have the cardmachine with you. Told the boss what I wanted to buy and she called me a lunatick.
    Hope you don't.:)
    And yes, I wanna taste the single malt.:D I think the business run smoother (y)
    See you saturday

Marc
  6. Don Well-Known Member

Just wondering if there are any more surprises waiting for our poor wallets. Like the "OLD" days when you never knew what was waiting for you.
    Now Planet has opened a new problem for us. Can one suffer from Euro overload before the show?

Don
  7. stu A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Looking forward to it.

i have 2 card machines this year as trying these new ones out.

l have a malt and an american bourbon...both are very nice and very intoxicating.

See you soon

stuart
  8. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    No, I go for the malt.
    A collegae from me said that I try a single malt once in my lifetime.
    So, set it cold (is that a sin) and I will taste it with a great smile and some new figures.
    No ice, just the pure stuff. And no more then normal.......I have to drive the car back to the mainland.

Marc
  9. Don Well-Known Member

" No ice Mark, just the pure stuff! That sir is a crime against Whisky! Why put some old tap water into it and spoil the natural waters of Scotland! Savour it and enjoy the warm feeling, the smooth feeling on your tongue and in your mouth. enjoy! And dont listen to Gary if he offers you more!!!!!!!!!!!

Don (former Whisky drinker)
  10. MalcC A Fixture

England
    Stu, does it come in pints?:D
  11. JonP PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    Right, that's it! Everything that needs to be cut has been cut and the laser is breathing a huge sigh of relief: hopefully we now have a reasonable selection of new stuff to keep Malc happy!
    All I have to do now is load the van and raid the bank for some change so we're ready to head off down the A12 first thing tomorrow.
    Still need to stick the name plates to both my competition entries this evening.
    Shona's making some sausage rolls and cookies today to lure unsuspecting victims to the stand.
    Look forward to catching up with you all over the weekend :)
    Alex Long, MalcC and Tommys War like this.
  12. Hawk_Uk PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Hi Jon,
    Watch out for tolls on A20/A2 I believe Shona's cookies might get you pass but burnt MDF might have to be confiscated.. ;)

Malc seems to be getting excited as usual especialy this close to Euro..

Safe trip everyone.
  13. JonP PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    Trolls on the A20!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:nailbiting:
  14. stu A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Malc if you fancy a pint of 54.1% wild turkey rare breed bourbon be my guest,,,,but I think you may well miss the rest of Euro !!!!!. Looking forward to seeing you again and hopefully you wont have any aches and pains for me to fix.

See you soon Malc

Stu
    Don likes this.
  15. stu A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Jon you know what those Kentish Lads are like !!!!!
  16. MalcC A Fixture

England
    Stu

maybe just a wee dram them. don't want to miss all the excitement. Look forward to seeing you tomorrow.
  17. MalcC A Fixture

England
    Jon

Me excited. Never.:rolleyes:
  18. MalcC A Fixture

England
    JP

Beware the cookie monsters.....
  19. Alex Long A Fixture

England
    Since the ever increasing amount of new releases have been announced and scrambled my brain with too much choice I've decided to just get drunk:p . I'll be in the Southcliffe hotel by late afternoon on Friday and no doubt drinking in the bar by the evening and on the look out for fellow planeteers. Who else will be out and about Friday evening?

And a safe journey to all.

See you there.

Alex.
  20. stu A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Me, Mark Moz Carl,,, loads of us.

see you Friday Alex

Stuart
    carl reid and Alex Long like this.