1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Euro 2016 seminar

Discussion in 'Figure Shows, Workshops and Events' started by tomifune, Sep 10, 2016.

1. tomifune A Fixture

United-States
    From Mike Blank:

At the upcoming Euromilitaire show next weekend, I will do a seminar on how I approach the painting of miniatures. I will discuss color-mixes, how to achieve harmony in the painting, how to focus and compose using colors and plenty of other stuff!
    See you there!
    Mike

PS I am also planning another article for this forum on my latest diorama of Marshal Ney at Waterloo... stay tuned!
    (and yeah, I know it is about one year late for the anniversary of this battle, but better late than never... !)
  2. Dewi Evans Member

United-Kingdom
    Very interesting, see you at the show.
  3. smudger1960 PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Look forward to it Mike
  4. hypertex Active Member

United-States
    Any chance the seminar will be recorded? I have been wondering what I can do to achieve color harmony on miniatures where the colors have been decided for me (military uniforms). I wish I could be there.
    peedee and OldTaff like this.
  5. DaddyO A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Any details on times and days Mike? (I'm probably driving up on Saturday)
    Cheers
    Paul
    peedee likes this.
  6. OldTaff PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    Just wish I could be there, this is right up my street. :rolleyes: I, too, would like to see a recording of your talk, Mike.

Alan
    peedee likes this.
  7. tomifune A Fixture

United-States
    This from Mike:

The Mike Blank seminar at Euro mil show will be on Sunday at 10:45.
    Some of you guys have asked the possibility of recording this seminar, and this is fine by me. I will check with the organizers to make sure it is ok. So bring your cameras and mobile phones and get ready for some entertaining and hopefully educating information!

See you there!
    Mike
    peedee and Dewi Evans like this.
  8. peedee A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hey Mike
    It was great to see you supporting Euromilitaire again this year.

Thank you on behalf of all visitors for making the effort to attend, host a seminar, enter the competitions and join in the judging too.
    Next year could you take over the entrance ticketing and the bar, for the full set of activities..
    ;):D

Best wishes.

Paul.