1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

erotic figures?

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by JamesT, May 17, 2011.

1. JamesT Member

Canada
    I'm trying to find some x-rated type figures in 1/24 or 1/25 scale.
    I've seen some used on some German websites but have no luck at all finding anything on the web for any scale of erotic figures..
  2. gordy Well-Known Member

United-States
    Something beyond what the Pheonix range used to produce ?
  3. redhorse Active Member

United-States
    The only thing currently around I know of in 1/25 are the Jimmy Flintstone/Dr. Flintbone resins. I don't know the quality, but they are pretty cheap.

http://www.jimmyflintstonestudios.com/

Berliner Zinnfiguren has a lot in that genre and ship all over the world. I'm not sure about anything in 1/25th though.

http://www.zinnfigur.com/
  4. Glen Active Member

United-States
    Generally speaking, 1/24 and 1/25 scale falls between 70mm and 80mm - averaging about 75mm. Off the top of my head I don't know of any specific currently available X-rated figures in this scale other than the figures James mentioned - even most of those aren't really X-rated; more like R. Pegaso, 3D (Andrea), and Andrea all make 80mm figures which might be close depending on your application (car models perhaps?), but none of these are X-rated - they're more like pinup nudes.
  5. elgreco A Fixture

United-Kingdom
  6. chippy Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    Why? Why do you want these at this scale, personally I'd be looking for them in a 1:1 scale!
    But seriously I have noticed an increase on ebay of explicit female figures in the modelling section and just sort of wonder what the attraction is. I've seen a couple of Phoenix Follies, The Dancers which have a very Art Deco look and feel about them. In my opinion this was probably one of the best periods for representing the female form, and if I had the money I would love to own some genuine Art Deco female figures.
    I think EVD may have what you're looking for and they come in plain brown envelopes;);)
    chippy
  7. Uruk-Hai PlanetFigure Supporter

Sweden
    Wasnt there a more hardcore series from the same guy that did the masters from Phoenix? Wasnt it Tim Richards?

Cheers
    Janne Nilsson
  8. theBaron A Fixture

United-States
    You're correct, Janne, Tim Richards sculpted for Phoenix, then struck out on his own. Mascot Models has his sculpts. I don't know about the scale, though--I think the Follies and Mascot are 100mm, aren't they?

In any case, James, Follies crop up from time to time on eBay, but Mascot figures are available. Scholtz' Berliner Zinnfiguren carries the line (www.zinfigur.com), if I'm not mistaken, and also Rylit (www.rylit.de), but if you google "Mascot Models", I'm sure you'll find sellers who might be more conveniently located for you.

Prost!
    Brad
  9. Joe Hudson Well-Known Member

United-States
    Contact Chuck at the Red Lancers. I know he used to have a line but did not post it, it was only for those who wished to see them. I think they were Mascot.

Joe
  10. Gellso A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    If you can't find what you want on them German websites...I'd say you're well out of luck..
  11. JamesT Member

Canada
    thanks for the help anything in that 70-75mm would work i think
    preferably hardcore I build mainly cars in 1/24/25 and want to make a vignette of a seedy alleyway and a hooker getting it on the hood of the car..
  12. gordy Well-Known Member

United-States
  13. Jeff Active Member

United-States
    That is the line done by the guy who sculpted a lot of the Follies figures. I cannot remember his name. Mike ?
  14. redhorse Active Member

United-States
    It's Tim Richards who did both of them.