1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Enrique Rubio - New Releases

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Guy, Jan 3, 2005.

1. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    I saw photos of these Bust recently and was emailed some as well and I am glad to see Enrique come out with them. For further information, contact Enrique at:
    enriquerubiom@hotmail.com

All bust sculpted by Enrique Rubio
    Mago gris
    250mm resin

[IMG]

French Revalution
    250mm resin

[IMG]

Highland Clansman
    200mm resin

[IMG]

Guerrero Barbaro
    250mm resin

[IMG]
  2. Roc Active Member

United-States
    Beautiful work, Enrique is a very talented sculptor.

Guy, thanks for sharing them with us, I will definitely send Enrique an e-mail.

Cheers

Roc. :)
  3. captnenglish Well-Known Member

United-States
    The wizard and French Revolutionary are on my wish list for sure.
  4. rubio New Member

Thanks. I`m very happy that you like my busts. I wiil send photographs of other pieces (busts and figures). I would like to distribute my busts in the U.S but I don`t know how can I do it. If someone can help me and tell me how can I do It i woul be very grateful.
    Thanks to all.
  5. Major_Goose Well-Known Member

Greece
    pretty good job !!!!! magician is super nice
  6. thegoodsgt Active Member

United-States
    Enrique, have you contacted Chuck Sword about selling your busts here in the US? I know he works with vendors and companies around the world, so he's a reliable guy to work with.

http://www.redlancers.com/

By the way, despite my sarcasm about your Highland Clansman, I really like your sculpting. Your Napoleonic bust will be on my list of things to buy. Is the Guerrero Barbaro the first bust you've sculpted of him? I recall seeing another one a year or two ago, but I don't remember who sculpted it.

We look forward to seeing more from you!