1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Enigma Miniatures

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by nano, Feb 27, 2006.

1. nano New Member

Spain
  2. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    Those are very very nice. That's Latorre at his best for sure.~Gary
  3. RobH Active Member

United-Kingdom
    did you notice, Gary, that the big guy is the Saxon, with bells and whistles added? only the pose remains.

I love 'em, especially the big fella
  4. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    Rob, Yeah, I bet it is. Not to dminish Latorre's talent but I have a feeling he's been really studying the Games Workshope and the Rackham miniature stuff. I like both of them but the little hobbit/halfling guy has a certain charm to it.~Gary
  5. RobH Active Member

United-Kingdom
    if you find his gallery on Coolmini (asdo2 username) there's a number of old GW minis he painted before his historicals. As he say about the new stuff, he's going back to his roots, and what got him into the hobby.
  6. Roy New Member

United-Kingdom
    Those are stunning figures indeed...Raul is obviously enjoying his sculpting of the fantasy pieces...they have a certain something...very beautiful work.

Really looking forward to seeing them when they are available.

Roy.
  7. Roc Active Member

United-States
    Outstanding figures, beautifully sculpted.

Cheers
    Roc. :)
  8. JVideki Member

they're all gone... just his historicals nowadays.

[IMG]

thks
    joe
  9. Marijn Van Gils New Member

Fantastic sculpts! He really put his heart into these ones.

The big guy is indeed a conversion on the Saxon warrior, and did you know that the drawings in the background are also his own?

Thanks for posting, and congartulations to Raul!

Marijn
  10. RobH Active Member

United-Kingdom
    indeed the drawings are his.....he's quaite a talented chap!
  11. mahross New Member

I just noticed these. Do we know who is going to import them into the UK? They are superb.

Ross :)
  12. RobH Active Member

United-Kingdom
    at a wild guess, I'd say Historex, as they carry the Latorre Line and this is just an offshoot. The first castings are due 22nd March IIRC, and you can pre-order on the site
  13. mahross New Member

Cheers Rob.

I just emailed them actually and got a very quick reply which is great. Apparently they do not have an importer yet but will let me know when they do.

Ross :)
  14. nano New Member

Spain
  15. LVM Active Member

Belgium
    Amazing work !!!

And when I think at the tall of the hobbit ... I'm speechless. For me, Latorre is simply the best.

Laurent
  16. nano New Member

Spain
    Totally agree :lol:
  17. nano New Member

Spain
    The second mini almost finished. Latorre says that he wants to finish the banner and the two swords better. Anyway the textures are really awesome!

[IMG]
  18. LVM Active Member

Belgium
    :eek:

I can stay hours admiring Latorre's work. This new one is so awesome. I'm a new time speechless. How is it possible to make that with brushes and colors ? Simply incredible !

Laurent
  19. nano New Member

Spain
  20. JLM New Member