1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

English Civil War - Stefano Borin

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Stefano Borin, Aug 10, 2005.

1. Stefano Borin New Member

United-States
    Stefano has sent me photos of one of his favorite periods, The English Civil War and writes we will see many more from this period. The figure is 54mm and was sculpted from epoxyputty.

[IMG]

[IMG]

Stefano's growing Planet Portfolio

Beautiful work Stefano. Thanks for sharing with us.
  2. Roy New Member

United-Kingdom
    Stefano...he is another beautiful figure from this colourful period..I've never seen this type of hat with the nose-guard fitted...it's a nice addition..and the lovely detail of the lace collar looks very natural and realistic..
    It's great that you plan some more figures from this era, I look forward to them.

All the best.

Roy.
  3. Stefano Borin New Member

United-States
    Yes Roy
    it's an iron hat something as a helmet with a largest neck guard.
    Sometimes it had place for plumes on back. ;)
  4. Kisifer Well-Known Member

Greece
    Another beauty there Stefano. Are any of these going to hit the market? Or they will be unique?
  5. Dan Morton A Fixture

United-States
    I agree with Roy! Very nice sculpting. He's a chunky little guy, isn't he? The ECW is not very well represented in figures and it would be nice to see 6 or 7 all in the same scale offered by a manufacturer. 54mm isn't my particular favorite, but whatever... Anyway hope some manufacturer sees the potential.

All the best,
    Dan
  6. Stefano Borin New Member

United-States
    Yes this is one of a serie soon on selling
    I agree with you there are not a lott of subjects of this period
    but now I'm warking with a productor ( la Fortezza:www.lafortezzamilano.it) who had been conquisted by this kind of subject... ;)
  7. Kisifer Well-Known Member

Greece
    That's great news Stefano. I'm a big fan of your sculpts ( i have a few from White models) and i hope to see more of your work commercially available.