1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Enfilade Fire - Antietam Vignette

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Anders Heintz, Jul 26, 2009.

1. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    I like the photos of the planning stage. It's a rare thing to see done. Is it correct to guess you're usking Mike Blank's book? For those that do not have it pick it up. This is a great resource in addition to Bill Horan's Masterclass book and those by Shep Paine. ~Gary
  2. Anders Heintz Well-Known Member

United-States
    Thanks guys!

Gary,

I've got Mikes book which is pretty good. More for inspiration really then a 'how to' sort of book though, much like Horan's books.

I don't know how anyone could produce a scene like this without planning out the stage management before getting too into the project. I ran into enough snags as it was with all the layout and planning steps. The next big thing I'm working on will require even more precise planning and engineering, something which will be fun, painful, frustrating and rewarding!
  3. caramba Well-Known Member

Poland
    WoW! Superb sculpting and painting!
    M.
  4. kastigamatt Active Member

Italy
    Well done and well painted. I like the unusual balance of the scene. Very good.
    Ciao
    Luca
  5. Scott777 Active Member

United-States
    Well done Anders you've captured the drama with this vignette