1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Completed Critique Enchantment (complete)

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Eludia, Oct 7, 2015.

1. Eludia A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Cheers Gary (y)

Sorry mate, I don't know about any events in Letchworth. What's going on and when?
  2. garyhiggins A Fixture

England
    Billy, it's on Sunday 18th October, for details contact frank h on here, or give Rod Johnson a ring on 01438 814225. Sorry I can't give you any more details than that, but we've been going to it for so long, we don't think about the details we just go.
    Best wishes, Gary.
    Eludia likes this.
  3. garyhiggins A Fixture

England
    PS If you go on google and key in Letchworth Scale Model Club Showcase 2015, that will give you the details (y).
    Eludia likes this.
  4. peedee A Fixture

United-Kingdom

Then we have a mutual adniration society Billy.
    Sorry we didn't speak , I loved (both?), of your fantasy ladies and rather hogged the table looking !
    I was with the bulldogs all in brigt blue, but dim looking !
    See you at telford !
    Paul
    garyhiggins and Eludia like this.
  5. Eludia A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    I expected a few more figure modellers to be fair so I thought that putting six models on the comp tables would be reasonable. But at the last minute I decided to enter "Over The Top" too, I thought it was a bit too old and getting a bit dog-eared but my club mates persuaded me to enter it anyway. So apologies for hogging the table bud, but I expected a lot more entries in the figure classes (I had the only entry into the 54mm class for example so it was defo an artificial win) It was quite embarrassing in the end to be honest. There were far better models in the room than mine imho, including your chasseur - when I saw it my first thought was "Oh well, at least I'm in with a shout for a second place".
    garyhiggins likes this.
  6. peedee A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    so did I!
    it's always like that,
    don't be modest
    you deserve it, and it's all good fun
    Paul
    Eludia and garyhiggins like this.
  7. Dan Morton A Fixture

United-States
    Beautiful!

I hope you don't mind, but I enlarged the first photo. IMHO your painting suffers not at all from being seen more close up - - this is not true for every painter. (y)

All the best,
    Dan 53-DSC_1355-larger.jpg
    garyhiggins, Eludia and peedee like this.
  8. peedee A Fixture

United-Kingdom

Well said Dan

Paul
    Eludia likes this.
  9. garyhiggins A Fixture

England
    I usually object to massively enlarging pictures of a figure (even when I'm doing it), but in this case it just highlights the quality of the sculpting and Billy's painting (y)(y). Well done Dan (y).
    peedee and Eludia like this.
  10. Eludia A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Thanks guys, you're making me blush :shy:
    garyhiggins likes this.
  11. peedee A Fixture

United-Kingdom

It's allright for you to say that Gary, I had my reading specs on....

I didn't half Jump backwards !
  12. garyhiggins A Fixture

England
    Keep taking the nerve pills Paul:LOL::).
    Eludia and peedee like this.
  13. Dan Morton A Fixture

United-States
    Glad to be of service guys! Before posting any enlarged photos like this, I kinda always check. If I have any doubts, normally I won't put them up. No doubts at all with this one. It deserves to be seen upsized. ;)

All the best,
    Dan