1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Elysabeta- Vampire Princess

Discussion in 'Completed Figures' started by megroot, Jan 16, 2020.

1. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    I made a giant leap out of my comfort zone in 2017 with buying this resing figure at Veldhoven.
    It is made by Karol Rudyk and it is superbe. Scale is 1:10 wich make here 130mm.
    As always painted with Oilpaint.

IMG_2368.JPG IMG_2370.JPG IMG_2371.JPG IMG_2372.JPG IMG_2369.JPG

Marc
  2. MoboSchreuder A Fixture

Excellent painting

Mobo
  3. Babelfish A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    That's fantastic Marc, I like that a lot. Lovely work on the reds in particular. And remember that outside of your comfort zone is where the magic happens.

I've got this one in my stash and my wife has been asking me to get it painted up because she likes the gothy vamp stuff. So it's on my radar once I get a couple more finished off the "Shelf of Shame".

- Steve
    Nap likes this.
  4. Steve Brodie PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
  5. HansDig A Fixture

Netherlands
    Wow, you did well Marc. Scary lady, colors are FAB ! Hope this is the first of a range of fantasy-figures painted by you!
  6. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Dank je Hans,
    Heb nog 2 fantasy figuren op voorraad.
    Als ik de Nappi's weer eens beu ben :)

Marc
    Nap likes this.
  7. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Marc

That's certainly something with the WOW!!! factor ....it's good to do something out of comfort and this looks impressive ....the red really shouts at the viewer

Like the fleshwork and the skull tones

Tired of Nappi's ..not you my friend ...but look forward to seeing the other 2 fantasy pieces you have in thr GA

Thanks for sharing

Why not enter FOTM as well with a piece

Happy benchtime

Nap
    megroot likes this.