1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Ellie's Miniatures Euro Release, its called the Fall of innocence 1815

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by ellie, Sep 2, 2017.

1. ellie A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hi all just a sneak peek at Ellie's Miniatures Euro Release, its called the Fall of innocence 1815, it an old I & E Miniatures master that we have done some work on and now will be released at Euro it's in 75mm and was sculpted by Alan Ball. it will be out over the Euro weekend than out on our web site. the price will be £55.00 inc P&P world wide. but will be at a special Euro price of £50.00 for those attending the show. hope to see some of you their.

Cheers

ian

www.elliesminiatures.com

21291904_10212184844070839_1997574155_n.jpg 21269619_10212184842750806_1338637849_n.jpg 21322942_10212184843750831_1154665486_n.jpg 21361024_10212184842430798_1155647495_n.jpg
    Dewi Evans, Trex, Mirofsoft and 12 others like this.
  2. mick3272 A Fixture

Hi Ian.
    Im pleased this has come together for you in time for Euro. Congratulations to you and the Ellies Team for getting it out in time.
    Something for everyone in this one.
    Well done mate.
    Mick
    ellie, anstontyke and Tommi like this.
  3. mil-mart A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Excellent release Ian. (y)(y)

Cheers Ken
    ellie, anstontyke and mick3272 like this.
  4. OldTaff PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    Oh, dear, another one to add to the list of 'must-haves':rolleyes:

Alan
  5. Grod A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Great subject Ian.
    Gordon
    ellie and anstontyke like this.
  6. ellie A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hi Guys thank you for the kind words, a big thank you should go to Tommi for patching this project up. it was stuck in the work shop for a very long time and now with work it's been brought back to life. we will have a limited amount for Euro so it will be on a first come first served bases. if you want to have one put aside for you at the show then please PM me and I will make sure you have one. but it will be on sale after the show on our web site.

cheers

Ian

www.elliesminiatures.com
    Tommi likes this.
  7. Reptor A Fixture

Japan
    Wow ! fantastic ! I loke this very much ! This is a very beautiful sculpting! Superb attitude and very beautiful staging :love:(y)
    ellie likes this.
  8. ellie A Fixture

United-Kingdom
  9. pmfs A Fixture

Portugal
    Wonderful in all aspects.

Cheers,
    Pedro.
  10. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Beautifull sculpt and gonna take a closer look at Euro.

Marc
    Huw63 likes this.
  11. Huw63 A Fixture

I too will take a look at Euro.

Cheers

Huw
  12. ellie A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hi guys thank you for the kind words it will be at Euro for you to view as I have said we have a very limited number for the show but we are sure you are going to love it. Huw, Marc please come and say hello at the show it will be good to put faces to names. Pedro thank you for the kind words mate.

Cheers

ian

www.elliesminiatures
    Huw63 and mick3272 like this.
  13. Huw63 A Fixture

I can just see hoards of people fighting to get one at Euro! I will of course be calling by.

See you soon

Huw
    ellie likes this.
  14. ellie A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hi Huw I love the line (I can just see hoards of people fighting to get one at Euro!) I do hope so but they will have to be very quick as we only have a few .

Cheers

ian

www.elliesminiatures.com
  15. mick3272 A Fixture

Hi Ian.
    Just to stop me spending hours searching the net, Is this based on a print or a painting in anyway or is it artistic excellence.
    Mick
  16. ellie A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hi Mick it's a bit of artistic licence mate. it will be a very nice piece when painted.

cheers

ian

www.elliesminiatures.com
    mick3272 likes this.