Completed Elf Pinup

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Glen, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Glen Active Member

United-States
    This is my 90mm elf pinup flat. Drawing on a sheet plastic base, Aves Apoxie sculpt putty, and Reaper MSP acrylics. It was based on an internet photo. I altered the position of the forearms and hands and added the sword. On the assumption that elves wore some kind of underwear, I added sheer panties and a bra and added some flower/leaves embroidery (it's a pinup, remember). With fair skin and light blonde hair, I went with pale pink makeup and lipstick.

Seriously, someone needs to do a book on Lingerie and Makeup for Figure Modelers... Just think of the applications - pinup girls, steampunk, sci-fi, French knights...

Questions and comments welcomed.

Cheers,

Glen

elf_pinup_90mm_web.jpg elf_pinup_primed.jpg elf_pinup_underpaint.jpg elf_pinup_paint1.jpg elf_pinup_paint3.jpg

elf_pinup_paint5.jpg elf_pinup_paint7.jpg elf_pinup_paint8.jpg elf_pinup_framed.jpg
  2. Meehan34 A Fixture

United-States
    I like her a lot! Well done sir.
  3. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Nice work.

marc
  4. John Bowery A Fixture

United-States
    Well done and great on the see through.
    Cheers
    John
  5. swralph A Fixture

great work
  6. Glen Active Member

United-States
    Thanks all! Still plugging away on the scratch flats. Seem to be getting better, but I still manage to trip myself up on one thing or another. Getting better on the sheer effects, but now delving into the decorative aspects of certain types of costuming. I see an R&D trip to Victoria's Secret... :woot:.

Glen