1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

WIP Eddie The Trooper- 54mm Original

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Stephen Ward, Oct 16, 2012.

1. Ernest A Fixture

Venezuela
    I love Nita Straus I LOVE HER!!!! :love:

Attached Files:

2. Stephen Ward Active Member

United-States
    Thanks Joe. Glad you like it.
    That's your future girlfriend, dude ;)
    Alright, reworked the knee and leg areas to get that proper bend and placement. Sorry for the quick pics. Hopefully this gets everything on the right track. The gaiters and some details are all that's left. Cheers, Stephen[IMG]
    [IMG]
  3. Stephen Ward Active Member

United-States
    Here's a picture of most of the parts for Eddie primed up. It's not much to look at since unfortunately because of how it all assembles and how fragile it is, I couldn't get a picture of everything completely put together. Now it's packed up and ready for its trip to be painted. Hopefully there will be some pictures of it in the painting phase soon. Cheers, Stephen
    [IMG]
    sarouman, Meehan34 and ChaosCossack like this.
  4. Ernest A Fixture

Venezuela
    Like It!! :smug:
    Stephen Ward likes this.
  5. Steve Well-Known Member

United-States
    Too cool Amigo!
    Stephen Ward likes this.