1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

WIP Critique Ecw Royalist Cavalier

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by ChaosCossack, Aug 8, 2012.

1. ChaosCossack A Fixture

Canada
    Hey All

Just a start on a Maurice 75mm ECW Cavalier. Something to break up the Chasseur piece I'm STILL working on.
    Done in all Vallejo acrylics.
    Looking for some constructive criticism... I tried something a little different and need some fresh eyes

Thanks for looking

Colin

IMGP0002.jpg IMGP0001.jpg IMGP0002 (2).jpg IMGP0006 (2).jpg IMGP0006.jpg IMGP0007.jpg
    tiberius57 likes this.
  2. tiberius57 A Fixture

Canada
    Is coming along very nice. (y)
    Face is looking good to me. Maybe some more highlights on very top of the cheeks and on the nose and a 5 o'clock shadow (where it makes sense).
    I like the figurine.
    Cheers,
    Zeno
  3. ChaosCossack A Fixture

Canada
    Thanx Zeno
    Thats what I needed... I tried making my skintones and features a little harder than I usually do. I needed another set of eyes because I wasn't 100% sure of how this turned out. Thanks for your imput.:notworthy:

BTW, the Chasseur should be done in the next couple of days... be on the look out :wideyed:

Cheers my friend

Colin
  4. tiberius57 A Fixture

Canada
    Can't wait to see it!!! (y)
    Cheers,
    Zeno
    hall-moye@msn.com likes this.