1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

WIP Critique Dwarf Wrecker - Rackham

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Bailey, May 6, 2014.

1. Bailey A Fixture

United-States
    I started working on an old Rackham figure, on of their dwarf wreckers. It's an interesting project. Their style of dwarf is like painting a 28mm scale figure with a 75mm scale face.
    image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
    Since I spent so much time on his face I made a little write up of the colors on my painting blog
    http://powellminipainting.blogspot.com/2014/05/dwarf-wrecker.html

Here's a close up so you can get a better look at his good eye
    image.jpg

I'm still working on his clothes and gear. I'm going to try a scorched metal look on his weapon. Haven't tried that before so I'll have to experiment.

I actually first painted this set of figures 6 or 7 years ago. So I stripped this first one so I could redo it. I thought it was interesting to get a look at him next to one of the other dwarves I painted back in the day.
    image.jpg
    garyhiggins, Meehan34 and gforceman like this.
  2. swralph A Fixture

Very nice paintwork
  3. housecarl Moderator

United-Kingdom