1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Dwarf Rifleman - Honourguard Miniatures

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by HonourGuard, Jan 20, 2020.

1. HonourGuard New Member

Hello,

here you can see my first Miniature: Dwarf Rifleman. Inspired by the Worlds of Warcraft and the Art of Paul Bonner. Mixed with many own concept ideas. Sculpted by Dmitriy Kononenko.

This model is now available as Preorder in 54mm and 75mm scale with a discount of 20%.
    Prize is 37/47 Euro and the figure is splitted in 11 parts.

As info the colorized pictures are right from the 3D sculpting program and the grey pictures are photos of the 3D-print by White Dragon Miniatures. Now the figures will be casted by Ciprian Negut.

If someone wants to order a copy or needs more info please write me at: honourguard@yahoo.com

Thanks for every feedback, comment or vote :)

Best regards
    Oliver

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    Nap, Reptor, KenBoyle and 3 others like this.
  2. Reptor A Fixture

Japan
    Great work! This is a beautiful sculpt and the concept is just fantastic :)
  3. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Oliver

BIG WELCOME to PF to you and HonourGuard good to have you with us

Feel free to ask any questions someone will help or message me if you wish

Thanks for sharing this really detailed release , plenty to paint all over ..like the Owl and the Boar's head ...a fun piece for sure

Do keep sharing releases and artwork

Nap