1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Dwarf Hockey Team

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by DrLutz, Sep 28, 2004.

1. DrLutz Member

Israel
    That was my first ice hockey project. I've done it in april. To my ashame I'm very poor painter so these guus are still partially painted (but they're full of hope :)).

Okay, let the show begin:
    Team leaders

[IMG]

Wings:
    [IMG]

Defenders:
    [IMG]

Goalkeepers:
    [IMG]
  2. Alex Lopez Active Member

Mexico
    Beauty collection Vlad !! How much time do you take make each of this models?

Regards, Alex.
  3. amherbert Member

Your dwarf and orc teams are great!

I suppose this is as close to the NHL as we'll get these days...

I see an interesting diorama for these guys!!

Very nice work!

Andy
  4. fsdesimone Member

Those are really neat! Are they going to be posed on the ice playing a game?
  5. DrLutz Member

Israel
    Hi Alex!
    Usually (it means if I have enough time) it takes 2-3 days to sculpt a figurine. In hours - approx. 10-12 hours.
  6. DrLutz Member

Israel
    Francesca
    it supposed to be a team for gaming. Dvarfs are mine, orcs - for my son. Now I'm making one more team - skavens - for my daughter.
  7. yeo_64 Active Member

Singapore
    Hey Vlad,REALLY COOL dwarf team that you've made there;WELL DONE (y) (y) !! Like for the orcs,I'll be looking forward to them being painted up and posted here. Cheers !
    Kenneth :lol: