1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Dwarf band

Discussion in 'Sculpting' started by Sergus, Aug 8, 2020.

1. Sergus New Member

Hello, guys. I have been thinking on doing a dwarf treasure hunter band since I started sculpting more than 10 years ago. Using the free time we all were forced to get for the pandemic, finally I were able to sculpt the first miniatures, old school style, and the metal mould will be ready in a few days, so I thought it was a good moment to start to share them.

In fact, if you are interested in any of them, send me a PM ;] I will be doing a "proof print", and if it works I will continue doing the rest of the band more oficially.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

[IMG]

Oh, and to be clear:

- Thunderer is the estalian one with the crossbow.
    - Shortbeard A is the imperial one, running.
    - Shortbeard B is the estalian lancer.
    - Shortbeard C is the tilean duelist.
    - Shortbeard D is the bretonnian girl.

Cheers!
    Kaws, Nap, gforceman and 2 others like this.
  2. Sergus New Member

Helo, guys,

I don't remember who was interested in the dwarfs I had done, but they will be at home during next week. Caster had some personal issues, but he could finally solve them and go back to work.

So, if you were one of those who were interested, send me a PM

Caster had some personal issues, but he could finally send me the copies and they might be at home between monday and wednesday. If anyone is interested, send me a PM

[IMG]
    Nap, Oda and KenBoyle like this.
  3. elanlane13 A Fixture

England
    They look great.
  4. Nap A Fixture

England
    Hi Sergus

Not my thing but those are really detained pieces full of character

They would paint up well for sure

Thanks for sharing

Happy sculpting

Nap
  5. Sergus New Member

Thanks. I haven't been able to paint them these weeks, but I hope somebody have the time to show them painted when they get them. I am really excited for this project.
  6. theBaron A Fixture

United-States
    Ah, OK, from the title, I expected something like this:

:D

Prost!
    Brad
  7. cracou New Member

I really need one of each!!!