1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Duke of brunswick death hussar

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by kevin, Mar 2, 2006.

1. kevin Active Member

England
    Hi guys

Here is a new figure that I have just started. It is Pegaso Officer, Duke of Brunswick Death Hussar 1815

After a lay off of about 7 months, I thought it was time too get the paint brushs out again.

This figure was totally painted in acrylics. A beginning for me as my previous figures are all done with oils.

Any comments are welcome.

Attached Files:

2. Kyle Member

United-States
    Can you re-insert the image? Looking forward to viewing!
    kd
  3. Stefano Borin New Member

United-States
    Where is the figure?!!!

ciao Stefano
  4. Kisifer Well-Known Member

Greece
    Where is the figure?? OEO?? Where is the figure?? OEO?? Wheeeerreee is the figureeee... OEO wheeeeere is the figure..wheeeereee is the fiiiiiigurreeeeee OEO wheeeereee is the fiiiiiiigure. :)

Xenofon
  5. Major_Goose Well-Known Member

Greece
    oeo where is the figure ? LOL i guess will show soon
  6. PJ Deluhery Active Member

United-States
    Fantastic work! I can't believe the crisp blacks and subtle tones. This has to be one of the best figures I have seen in a long time! ;)
  7. kevin Active Member

England
    HI guys

You all guess right this a figure painted black photograph against a black background :lol:

Sorry Having a few problems loading pictures on site at the moment.
    I think its me having a few "homer" moments. Will try and sort it out in the next few days.

Until then it only the blank space

Cheers

kevin