1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Duc De Lauzun Eye Candy

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by GildedCollections, Feb 14, 2022.

1. GildedCollections New Member

United-States
    Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages, I present to you Duc De Lauzun and his twin brother ......Duc De Lauzun.

I know these are rare, but rare can be a relative term.

Please feel free to shower me with information. This is a hard one to do my due diligence on.

Thanks,
    Josh

20220213_150146.jpg 20220213_150341.jpg
    winfield likes this.
  2. Tommy Brown Active Member

Great find. A rare kit from Le Hussard Du Marais.
    From the photos, it looks like part of the horse and figure has suffered from lead disease. May be some parts in the bags too.
  3. GildedCollections New Member

United-States
  4. Mirofsoft A Fixture

Belgium

Edition Hussard du Marais : there was in the years 60, a shop in Paris, which was selling flats from Germany, then painted figurines from Stadden ( and sole distributor for France ) then he began to commision figurines edited under the name Hussard du Marais, closed in the 80ies,. Owner was Mr Guilbart, famous name among the French collectors . He had also his own figurines, made by Part Bird and edited by Serie 77, depicting him in uniform of a French Carabinier of 1815

Series-77-Jean-Guilbart-1815-180mm-no-90mm.jpg
    Oda likes this.