1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Drunken Guardsman

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Markus, Jun 6, 2005.

1. Dan Morton A Fixture

United-States
    Terrific! Welcome to the Planet, Markus! What a great little vignette!

all the best,
    Dan
  2. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Super vignette Markus.........the scene is really taking shape. I like the added figures and of course....the dog. Keep us posted on your next steps.
  3. yeo_64 Well-Known Member

Singapore
    GREAT WORK,Markus (y) (y) !! I'm hoping to see the next steps soon. BTW,will you be at the Expo next week ? Cheers !
    Kenneth :lol:
  4. Markus Well-Known Member

Germany
    Hello friends,

and a lots of thanks for your lovley commends - your commends are very valueable for me.

@Uruk-Hai: Your idea is very good and I like it. You will see, wich way the vignette goes. Welcome to the teamwork for this vignette !!!

@Dan: Lots of thanks for your beautiful commend !!!

@Guy: Thanks for motivating commend. The dog would become a little "Nuttenhund". Sorry, but I couldn`t find the right expression for this german word. I think the dog is called Yorkshire-Terrier.

@Kenneth: Thanks a lot for your commend. But I´m sorry, because I could not come to the World Expo. :( I´m a poor german guy and it`s too far for me. But somtimes...

All the best from Bavaria / Germany,
    Markus

P.S. I try to keep you updated soon (y)
  5. Figure Mad Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    I realy like this little piece, its the view of this guy being caught ‘Off Guard’ ....cool

Dave
  6. Stephan Well-Known Member

Germany
    Great work looking forward
    maeck ;) :eek:
    What kind of dog is planned?
  7. Markus Well-Known Member

Germany
    Hello friends,

thanks a lot for your nice commends. :)

@Dave: I´m very happy to receive such a positive feedback especially because it comes from London.

@Stephan: Thanks a lot for your nice commend. The dog will become a Yorshire-Terrier (Nuttenhund) :lol:

All the best,
    Markus
  8. georges64 Member

France
    Good work Markus (y) (y)
    impatient to see the next pictures of your vignette.
    regards
    g64
  9. Markus Well-Known Member

Germany
    Hello Georges,

thanks a lot for your kind words.

I do my best to show the next steps soon.

All the best,
    Markus
  10. Markus Well-Known Member

Germany
    Hello friends,

here is the next step: I nearly finished the litlle dog, but he always is in progress.

I hope you like this little dog, namend "Nerooke - Little Hero" by Gino Poppe. Thank you Gino for your inspiring words. ;)

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Sunny regards,
    Markus
  11. Ernest A Fixture

Venezuela
    Amazing work Markus, I can´t wait to see this finish

PD. the dog pis his leg....lol :lol: Great detail
  12. Alex Lopez Well-Known Member

Mexico
    Great Marcus, this is an inesperate pose for a wardsman :lol: I never spect see him this way.

I´ll been waiting the finished work.

Alex.
  13. yeo_64 Well-Known Member

Singapore
    AWESOME JOB,Markus !!! I LOVE the dog too;such detail !! WELL DONE !
    Kenneth.
  14. Alex Lopez Well-Known Member

Mexico
    Great Markus, this is an inesperate pose for a wardsman :lol: I never spect see him this way.

I´ll been waiting the finished work.

Alex.
  15. Roy New Member

United-Kingdom
    Hey Markus..you done a great job sculpting the Guardsmans uniform...and the cheeky little dog is a great addition...looks like he belongs to one of the ladies...?
    Looking forward to seeing how you capture the other figures in this vignette...

All the best.

Roy.
  16. Markus Well-Known Member

Germany
    Hello friends,

thanks a lot for your comments - I appreciate your feedback very well.

I´m glad you like this little scene.

I keep you updated - I hope soon...

Sunny regards,
    Markus
  17. Tarok Active Member

Australia
    Markus,

I love it... truly a unique and original work... a new and fresh look on the streets of Britain and the Guards... (y)

regarding the dog.... I would have it sticking it's nose in his crotch :lol: and no, the comment is not meant as a joke or to be rude... my dogs are always poking their noses in ppls crotches :) it's actually quite embarassing....
  18. nagashino New Member

Hey Markus

I just caught up with this one. A very original theme and excellent sculpting, especially the detail work. I like the dog too - nice touch. Looking forward to seeing the completed vignette.

Cheers

Phil
  19. Markus Well-Known Member

Germany
    Hello Friends,

first I want to thank Rudi and Phil for their commendings.

@Rudi: Thanks for commending. I´m glad you like this little dog. About your idea and the story about your dogs: I have had a dog a lot of years and I can tell you that you are right. Dogs are sniffing on serveral "secrets" - always when they shouldn`t do it..... :lol:

@Phil: I´m glad you like this little scene and I do my best to finish it soon.....

And here is a small update:

I had a lots of discussions with myself, because of the lady in this scene. And I admit that Lady (I gave her this name after a few hours of work) has held me quite nicely on trot.

I have tried to add Lady very provoking and lasciviously in this scene - without becoming sexistic. The work on the hair and on the high-heels was especially exciting.

However, there is some work on Lady: I will work on the left shoe a little bit, also on the hair. And I think I must still do something playfully on the boots. What do you think?

But now I talked enough. As always: Comments, suggestions and so on are more than welcome.

Sunny regards,
    Markus

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  20. Ernest A Fixture

Venezuela
    Great work Markus! all compositon is great
    the woman is hot :)

cheers