1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Dragon lady and Barbarian

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Meehan34, Jun 6, 2013.

1. FigureLover A Fixture

Australia
    Nice one Mike, love the red of Daenerys' leather bodice. You are putting quite a contrast on these two busts, are you trying something new?
    Ben
    Meehan34 likes this.
  2. Meehan34 A Fixture

United-States
    yesir, enhancing the contrast to see what happens. I'm kind of liking it so far. Thanks for checking her out, how are yours coming?
  3. Bailey A Fixture

United-States
    Agreed, the contrast looks very good. I also like the little touch you've done with their eyes. Just something as small as moving them off center really brings more life into the busts
    Meehan34 likes this.
  4. FigureLover A Fixture

Australia
    Not too bad, I have based out the flesh tones, Drogo is a bit dark at the moment but will bring that back. I have thinned out the sculpt on Daenerys' neck a bit as it was too manly. Hope to post pics on the weekend
    Ben
    Meehan34 likes this.