1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Don Quixote de la Mancha

Discussion in 'Sculpting' started by garyhiggins, Mar 31, 2015.

1. garyhiggins A Fixture

England
    Thanks Kev, you were sorely missed as the Nationals:(, you know I haven't started painting yet, my paints are sat there in a nervous funk, anyway the next figure to leap onto my painting bench will be the Marauder so I'm immersed in Viking films and literature at the moment.
    As for me doing a SBS , that's about as likely as Long John Silver running a hurdles race:(. The last time I took a decent picture was with a Zenith E.
    Best wishes, Gary.
  2. garyhiggins A Fixture

England
    Thanks Mike, I'm glad you like him.
    Best wishes, Gary.
  3. garyhiggins A Fixture

England
    Hi Guys, I now have casts of this Bust, so anyone who wants one, just PM me your address.
    Best wishes, Gary
  4. Jazz A Fixture

England
    That's a crackin bust Gary. Just please please don't say you're gonna do one of Nap!!
  5. garyhiggins A Fixture

England
    Funny you should say that John, I have seen Busts that remind me of Nap, usually in the Sci-fi and Fantasy category:whistle::LOL:.
    Best wishes, Gary.