1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Don Quixote bust to full figure

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Jimbo, Aug 1, 2015.

1. Perseas Well-Known Member

Greece
    Impressive work Jim from every aspect, the pose is fantastic, i guess is ecstatic after a victorious encounter with a windmill!
    Congratulations!!!
    garyhiggins and Jimbo like this.
  2. Viking Bob PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Jimbo,
    I have not been able to look at your pictures because being in the sticks we have a slow broadband service so got up early and well worth the wait.
    The bust is no more and looks as if it has always been a full figure. Fantastic work sir.
    Bob
    garyhiggins and Jimbo like this.
  3. Wings5797 A Fixture

France
    Awesome work Jim.
    A very nice marriage with Gary's fine work. I was going to say; marriage with Gary's bust but thought better of it.
    Well done both of you, I really like this trip away from the norm.
    All the very best,
    Keith
    garyhiggins, Jimbo and napoleonpeart like this.
  4. Jimbo A Fixture

England
    Many thanks Perseas, Bob & Keith...Glad you like him guys, Once I picked up Gary's bust & saw the expression of sorrowful fantasy in his face(the bust that is;)) I just couldn't resist building the body which was really enjoyable to do, sculpting something out of the restrictions of "normal" human anatomy is what I enjoy best when it comes to sculpting, I have to thank Gary for producing the bust which fired me up on this one(y)
    Cheers
    Jim
    napoleonpeart and garyhiggins like this.
  5. garyhiggins A Fixture

England
    The trouble with doing a donkey is that everyone would think it was "Bottom" from a Midsummer night's dream:(. Knowing that Arthur Rackham did him as a cigarette card. I suppose I cold do him as a relief and call it "Arthur Rackham's Bottom"...................?
    Jimbo, Wings5797 and napoleonpeart like this.