1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Don Cossack artillery, Russia, Napoleonics

Discussion in 'Sculpting' started by svt, Dec 20, 2023.

1. svt A Fixture

Russian-Federation
    Hello everyone.

I present to your attention an gunner of horse artillery companies of the Don Cossack Army. Russia, 1809-1816.
    Shown is No. 1 crew of a 6-pounder gun, with rammer and sponge. The sponge was not wetted after each shot, but only when the gun barrel warmed up during intense shooting. The Cossack is depicted in the process of wetting a sponge in a non-statutory bucket.

Scale 1/30.
    Polymer clay, epoxy putty, metal, wood.

RNap_artdoncos_09_(finiso_01).jpg RNap_artdoncos_09_(fin_01).jpg RNap_artdoncos_09_(fin_02).jpg RNap_artdoncos_09_(fin_03).jpg RNap_artdoncos_09_(fin_04).jpg RNap_artdoncos_09_(fin_05).jpg RNap_artdoncos_09_(fin_06).jpg RNap_artdoncos_09_(fin_07).jpg RNap_artdoncos_09_(fin_08).jpg RNap_artdoncos_09_(fin_09).jpg RNap_artdoncos_09_(fin_10).jpg RNap_artdoncos_09_(fin_11).jpg RNap_artdoncos_09_(fin_12).jpg RNap_artdoncos_09_(finiso_02).jpg
    Enjoy watching )
    gforceman, Oda, Merryweather and 8 others like this.
  2. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi svt

Great to see you posting and a subject not often seen , as always referencing has been excellent and it shows , the facial work and of course the weapon in particular

Thanks for sharing

Looking forward to seeing more of the gun crew

Nap
    svt likes this.
  3. SUPER ANTO Well-Known Member

Spain
    Very nice indeed.... :)
    svt likes this.
  4. Union brigade Member

Denmark
    Is it a figure that will be available for comercial sale?
  5. svt A Fixture

Russian-Federation
    yes
  6. Oda A Fixture

I know none who can rival your knowledge on Russian Army Uniforms SVT.This one is definitely a stunner.Hope that there are plans for the whole crew and canon to be released at some point.

Oda.
    Nap and svt like this.
  7. svt A Fixture

Russian-Federation
    Thank you very much.
    I hope so too. I would like to realize all my ideas.
    Oda and Nap like this.