1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Dog's Life: two new figures

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Fantomas, Dec 12, 2016.

1. MCPWilk A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Superb idea, nicely executed.

Mike
    Vladimir Danilov likes this.
  2. Bimmer3.5csl Active Member

Greece

Hello Mr.Danilov..It's nice to meet you on PF...:woot: One of my favorite figure is the British with Bulldog :).It is very nice subject,to see military with Dogs.I prefer 54mm figure but and 75mm is good for me.I wish to continue the series and see other beautiful creations. (y)
    Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Christos
  3. Fantomas A Fixture

Canada
    Major, 36th Foot regiment

^8F3A6FADBF69AAA6A0F74D1C6915093EDD769DE8C562BDB62B^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg

^38A1071A12CB102C0055D0F383E1B0AACDA4059FACD4E073DF^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg

^F341A0C0FFD1566A89A9812885B39D182B49D06A96A146F0A0^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg
  4. Alex A Fixture

Canada
    Superb !!
  5. Fantomas A Fixture

Canada
    36th (Herefordshire) Regiment of Foot
    ^C2A874E329E2CFE7757DF7EFC7AD2FB68B9A823B283EF52360^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg
    Bimmer3.5csl likes this.
  6. Vladimir Danilov Active Member

Thank you,Christos! Your comment adds an inspiration. In January i am planning to show 2 new models 54 mm. The serie calls ,,Cannonenfutter''. They will be original too and connected with animals
    Vladimir.
    Bimmer3.5csl likes this.
  7. Skripun Member

Hello colleagues! I decided to collect the whole series of these figures with the dogs. The ones that I already have are very interesting and neatly made! I advise everyone to pay attention to them! Vladimir, will there be other similar figures?
  8. Vladimir Danilov Active Member

Hello! I'm very glad that you liked these figures. I have already made 3 new figures from this serie! (Bloodhound, Collie,Deerhound)
    You can see and buy them very soon.
  9. Vladimir Danilov Active Member

10. oldtrousers PlanetFigure Supporter

That is fantastic!

Scott
  11. Blind Pew A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    top stuff, I do like these