1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Does anyone know who made this figure?

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by theBaron, Jul 14, 2017.

1. theBaron A Fixture

United-States
    Hello, Planeteers! I'm tracking down the make of this 54mm figure, finished as a Spanish dragoon, if I am not mistaken:

[IMG]

I apologize for the poor focus; I didn't take the photo myself, but downloaded it from a post in another forum. Though, I probably wouldn't have done much better.

Anyway, I asked the poster the make, and he said it was by El Viejo Dragon. However, since he speaks only Spanish, and his photo had a good number of other figures, it's possible we misunderstood each other. I couldn't find the figure among the items currently showing at EVD's website. I also looked through Chuck Robinson's items on his website, because he's often got older items or things out of print, but I didn't see it there.

If anyone knows the kit's make for sure, that will help tracking one down.

Thanks in advance, prost!
    Brad
  2. theBaron A Fixture

United-States
    No ideas, anyone?

I've also emailed EVD in the meantime, but haven't received a reply.