1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Doctor said "All you need are glasses... "

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Osebor, Jun 2, 2014.

1. Osebor PlanetFigure Supporter

Spain
    Good night all! Here comes a gal which her Doctor said "All you need are glasses... " And she took the advice too seriously! (Well, I missed to add the glasses but, Who cares?) :)

It's Legend Productions "Pilot’s Dream IV", from their 120 mm range "Nose Art Series". Nice figure, but a little awkward to tackle, because the prominent pour plugs, especially on the right side of the body (see last pic), some persistent bubbles and pinholes, and feet and arms needed of a very careful positioning and filling. Painting was oils over an acrylic base. All in all, not my best but considering it's my first attempt to show so much "canvas" on a lady figure, not completely dissatisfied. Also, not a prize winning photos,but my daughters tried in earnest to ammend my camera mistakes...:rolleyes:

The beach towel is a paper tissue, soaked in carpenter's glue mixed with acrylics. The sand is Andrea snow, again painted with acrylics.

Summarizing: Nothing to compete with the Masters of planetFigure, but a great experience, mainly as it's my return to oils after some years.

Hope you enjoy it!

Regards
    Javier

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    Kisifer, Manfred, pmfs and 9 others like this.
  2. Wings5797 A Fixture

France
    Good work Javier she looks mighty fine.

Keith