1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

diorama -3rd figure

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by slaj, Oct 23, 2004.

1. slaj Well-Known Member

Malta
    Ok guys. It's been a while since I posted last. Here are a few pics of the 3rd figure in the diorama.He's the fifer boy. Three down , one to go !! :lol:

Stephen Mallia

Attached Files:

2. slaj Well-Known Member

Malta
    another

Attached Files:

3. slaj Well-Known Member

Malta
    rear

Attached Files:

4. slaj Well-Known Member

Malta
    detail

Attached Files:

5. Kisifer Well-Known Member

Greece
    He looks great man.. i can't wait to see your whole diorama completed :) keep it up.
  6. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    He is looking fabulous Stephen........glad to see you got the picture posting problem worked out.
  7. Joe Hudson Well-Known Member

United-States
    Stephen,

Man you are on a roll! I really like the look of this figure. How did you make the knot on the shoulder?

Joe
  8. Roc Active Member

United-States
    Stephen, my dear friend, what can I say that has not already been said, the figure looks fantastic as usual, I also am looking forward to the completed vignette, what a masterpiece that will be. ;)

Keep up the good work.

Ciao
    Roc :)
  9. Jason W. Active Member

United-States
    Looks GREAT Stephen! Can't wait to see it come together.
  10. slaj Well-Known Member

Malta
    Thanks a lot guys for the encouragement.

Guy, thanks for your help re posting pics. I always turn to you with these problems.
    Joe , I'm glad you like the whole look of the figure. The thing is that I tried to portray a humble character.Seen as it is it's not that evident but with the dio finished it's going to fall in place. There's no magic trick with the knot .It's just MS rolled out thin ,alcohol , a painted brush and a bucket full of swearing :lol:
    Roc ,thanks my friend. It will be a while before I start the last figure. At the moment I'm sculpting a master for an Italian firm.Hopefully after that.

Stephen Mallia
  11. fsdesimone Member

You did it in stages though, right? Cause if it was all in one shot, I might cry. That looks incredibly frustrating.

Francesca
  12. John Long Active Member

United-States
    A fine job Stephen. When will we get to see the whole arrangement?
  13. Joe Hudson Well-Known Member

United-States
    Hey Stephen,

Thanks for the info and I think I would have to break out a truck load of the bad words if I tried something like those nots! ;)

Keep up the good work,

Joe
  14. slaj Well-Known Member

Malta
    Francesca ,you might as well cry :lol: .It was done in one go. If it's a consolation I cried and swore a lot doing it :lol: Rememeber that it's even smaller than the normal 54mm since he's a boy!

John , as I said , it will be a while before I finish the last figure in the dio since I have some other commitments with some masters.I will definately keep you informed

Stephen Mallia