1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Dieselpunk schoolgirl

Discussion in 'Digis - Digital Miniatures 3D Modeling' started by MAX.I.G, May 12, 2014.

1. MAX.I.G Well-Known Member

Latvia
    I have printer, and we make models and prints for many companies.
  2. Ethan Active Member

United-States
    Right on! Very cool. That is a definite goal for me, congrats for being able to do what you truly love for a living! We have a Makerbot at work but mostly just for messing around since we do 3D architecture for the most part.
  3. MAX.I.G Well-Known Member

Latvia
    We have wery accurate Envisiontec. 15 microns layer thickness.
  4. Ethan Active Member

United-States
    Nice! For my endeavours I have the new ROBOX on order which should be here in July. We should be able to get to 25 microns quite easily with it but I am planning on waste molding the printed pieces and casting in CX5 to tool off any problems as well as adding super details. I hope that this process produces at least industry standard kits.
  5. theBaron A Fixture

United-States
    1/20 is good, fits in with Maschinen Krieger.

Prost!
    Brad
  6. theBaron A Fixture

United-States
    That's a little harsh, isn't it? How is "dieselpunk" any less stupid and crazy than steampunk, or how is one any better or worse than the other, in any regard? Suum quique, or, de gustibus non disputandem est, I say.

Prost!
    Brad
  7. lopee Active Member

Czech-Republic
    I just like it as it is. That's all. BTW: Maschinen Krieger and schoolgirls? Strange for me but if you like it, why not. ;)
  8. theBaron A Fixture

United-States
    Fair enough ;) I'm always on the lookout for 1/20 figures, that can be used as-is or bashed into figures for use with MaK. And the schoolgirl wouldn't be too far off the mark, in that MaK isn't too far removed from many anime. She could have secret superpowers and fight off giant robots trying to smash Tokyo.

Actually, as-is, she looks like what I'd picture a school girl living in the SDR would look like.

Prost!
    Brad
    lopee likes this.
  9. lopee Active Member

Czech-Republic
    I have to say, when you have described the ideas, that it is now more than possible even for me. :)