1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Wanting to Buy Diehard Drummers Complete Set- Mitches Military Models

Discussion in 'Market & Commissions' started by malc, Feb 12, 2024.

1. malc PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    Hi Planeteers,
    I am still on the hunt for members of "
    Diehard Drummers Complete Set- Mitches Military Models "

Individual or group of them.
    BW Diehards2 004.JPG

main1.jpg
    I have this pair, it's the others I am looking for.

Malc
  2. malc PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    Must be as rare as hens teeth...
    Redcap likes this.
  3. Redcap A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    The question is Malc - how many did they sell?

I think anything niche like this as a subject and where someone is painting something like 7 or 8 (or however many it is in the set) large figures and all in essentially the same uniform is limited for sales in the extreme. As such, they were clearly bought by those who wanted the set desperately rather than a casual or impulse purchase given the number of figures involved and the subject itself. If not already, perhaps dropping Gordon or Tommi a line to see if they have any old copies or even unsold slight seconds knocking about may be something to consider (if you have not done so already).

Good luck with the quest and I know what it's like as I am still trying to track down some old SGF 54mm Roman pieces.
    Gary
    housecarl and malc like this.