1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Did I miss something?

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by Wayneb, Jun 13, 2015.

1. Wayneb A Fixture

United-States
    Don't know what's going on.....RE: finished works....BIGMICK.....BERSERKER.....have replied with compliments in good faith but are not recognized.....Graham also replied.....Is there a hickory dickory goin on....or have I been evicted................Wayne:(
  2. Graham A Fixture

England
    Not quite sure what you mean?
  3. arj A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Wayne,
    Did you reply to the WIP and then look at the 'Completed' post?

Andrew
  4. Graham A Fixture

England
    Must be me that is missing something lol
  5. Mark S Guest

wtf ?!!?.....I think it's not so much that you have missed something but more likely that you have something missing.
    Gellso, brian and Joe55 like this.
  6. Wayneb A Fixture

United-States
    LOL..............yeah I should have started with WIP...................I'm all "right"...I'ts my "left side" that's f***ked up..............WHEEWW..too much on my mind..............Yes....cheers...back atcha Mark........Wayne:LOL:............Got nailed by a tick on my head a couple of nights ago....took half my brain cells.....
    brian and DEL like this.
  7. DEL A Fixture

Scotland
    If I could I'd give you mutiple likes for the laugh ......... you can't beat someone elses life defining embarrassment to brighten up your day (y)
    brian likes this.
  8. Wayneb A Fixture

United-States
    Thanks DEL............glad you liked it...........Wayne(y)
  9. Gaudin A Fixture

United-Kingdom
  10. Wayneb A Fixture

United-States
    Sorry Gaudin....missed your point with the pic above and the relevance regarding my brain fart which I was admitting to...or is that the pic of an ego maniac who just likes to blow smoke and is in love with himself...........Wayne
    Gaudin likes this.
  11. Gaudin A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Oh, its about Ronan Keating's song lyrics : "You say it best...when you say nothing at all" :ROFLMAO:

Bloody generator didn't put words in the picture
  12. Wayneb A Fixture

United-States
    Not familiar with that guy but familiar with the saying..........."Better to be silent,and thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt".....Well I guess I just wasn't silent enough.....But hey, I don't care.....sometimes speaking your mind brings us all together, as do mistakes.....we all make'm.:)
    DEL likes this.
  13. brian A Fixture

Scotland
    Well said Wayne,my sentiments entirely.
    Brian
  14. DEL A Fixture

Scotland