1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Delta Force Somalia

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by m@rp, Jul 23, 2010.

1. m@rp Active Member

Belgium
    Hi guys,

here under you will find some pics of my last work.

It depicts a member of the special force Delta in somalia (as seen in Black Hawk Down movie).

The base comes from the kit Dragon 3022 1/35 scale completely reworked and it wasn't easy because of a lot of little details.

I hope you will like it. Comments Welcome.

Have a nice day

Pascal

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    Mike Stevens and Marcel like this.
  2. tonydawe A Fixture

Australia
    Nice work Pascal, you've really transformed that Dragon figure into something very special. I can't wait to see it painted.
  3. citrico Active Member

Chile
    Great work!! really nice result
  4. Ong Active Member

That looks great! Such an improvement...you should sell it to a resin kit maker!
  5. m@rp Active Member

Belgium
    Hi planeteers,
    Here under you will find the link of my website where I made à complete update with the SBS of the figure Delta Force.
    Again you will find more SBS of other new figures (those I have posted previously).

http://www.figurines-h-p.net/projets/projetdeltaforce.html

I hope you will like it
    Comments welcome
    Pascal
  6. Argyll Member

Scotland
    Very good, only a small criticism the straps on the leg holster and knee pads could be a little wider mate...but looks good

Maybe also add pockets on the arms of the BDU's ...and nice SBS as well