1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

"Defending the Faith" Crusader vs Ghulam - 90mm

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Major_Goose, Jul 17, 2006.

1. periklis_sale Member

Greece
    Fantastic painting and base PATRIDA!!!!

I just cannot stop looking at it. I wish i could paint like that.

WOW, WOW, WOW, EXCELLENT my friend
  2. John Bowery A Fixture

United-States
    Costas,
    One word, "STUNNING"
    Another Fan of yours,
    Cheers
    John
  3. JOHNGE New Member

Greece
    Costas it is a masterpiece.
    The background is astonishing. The base unique.

Congratulations!!!!!
  4. YongA01 Active Member

Malaysia
    Hi Costas,

Congratulations..you finally completed this vignette. The overall presentation is very attractive, I liike the way you treat the metal part.

Allan
  5. Major_Goose Well-Known Member

Greece
    Thanks a lot guys. All effort that i putted here comes as a reward from your comments. I am really glad you like it . I really appreciate your comments as they act like a next work booster for me!!!
  6. Blind Pew A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Costas, this really brough a smile to my face when I saw it. I really like this one. The careful paintwork you've doen has paid many dividends. Well done indeed.
    Let us know what you plan next ;)
  7. Major_Goose Well-Known Member

Greece
    Well i d also like to know what i will do next . Heavy work load iskeeping me away from doing something in coming days . But anything i ll start will be definately 54mm for detoxication to the 90mm!!!!!

Thanks for commenting
  8. Jon Metters Member

Amazing! I second everyone else's comments - and I especially like the work on the shields. I'm jealous.

Jon
  9. Major_Goose Well-Known Member

Greece
    Thanks Jon . Its just patience and ..patience . Then the result usually comes..!!!
  10. gilar New Member

Ciao Costas, Congratulations!
    You did an amazing work!
    Great painting !
    Gilar
    ;)
  11. John Belcher A Fixture

New_Zealand
    Hi Costas,excellent work!!! I love the detail you have put into to this master piece.You have created a wounderful piece of figure art.Of the figures that I have seen of yours Costas, this is my favourite.Many kind regards John :)
  12. yeo_64 Well-Known Member

Singapore
    AWESOME AND STUNNING WORK my friend (y) (y) (y) !!!!! I really wish I had the time and creativity to do that. WELL DONE !!!!! Cheers !
    Kenneth.
  13. Major_Goose Well-Known Member

Greece
    Guys thanks to all of you for your comments .

Its really an honor to have a comment by a master sculptor like Gianni ,and creator of these 2 superb figures , so a special thanks to him !!!
  14. rej Well-Known Member

Malta
    Costas........AWESOME :eek:

I have no more words to describe this as you have outdone yourself!!!!!

Bravo :)

Will you be at Euro?

Ray ;)
  15. Major_Goose Well-Known Member

Greece
    Dear Rej thanks for your comments . Unfortunately is preelection period for Municipalities in Greece and till end of October there is no pocibility that i go anywhere as no days off are permitted to the personell. My figures will be at Saint Vincent , and with a strong pocibility to Euro . I will go to Monte San Savino for sure in November .

Keep Safe

Costas
  16. godfather Member

very nice work!!! I especilly like the metals on the Ghualm shield. Is it acyrlics that you use. Please share.
  17. ArturM Well-Known Member

Poland
    Great work, Costas! (y)

best regards
    Artur
  18. Major_Goose Well-Known Member

Greece
    Hi guysthanks for your comments . God father, yes all the metals on the shield are acrylic metals from Valejo, Valejo air , Citadel and mixes of them