1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Deer Hunting

Discussion in 'Sculpting' started by Brancaleone, Feb 22, 2013.

1. Brancaleone Active Member

Italy
    Thanks to all of you guys ..
    Really appreciate you like this composition . I'm painting it and soon i will post the pictures here and on my website .

@ Mark
    This vignette is not focused on the hunting itself, but on the life in the french and indian war. The deer was a very important supply for all the troops garrisoned in the forts out in the forest . I know that the deer inspire tenderness .. My wife, after she saw the painted deer on the ground told me .. Ohhh poor little deer ... ;)

Thank to you all ..
  2. Mark S Guest

Yes, I agree it must have been an important part of fighting any war and you have portrayed it very sensitively and skilfully. Well done indeed.
    Brancaleone likes this.
  3. Borek A Fixture

Czech-Republic
    Very well done scene. Clean, very good sculpts. The whole vignette has a great atmosphere. Awesome. Cheers Borek
    Brancaleone likes this.