1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

'Death of the Young Guard' Plancenoit 1815 - Adam McMaster

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Grod, Jun 20, 2019.

1. Barrie Harris Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Hi Gordon ,
    Great Vignette ,packed full of action so to speak.
    Another winner, have to count my pennies .
    Agree with NeilW , small is big .( At lease for 75mm).They seen to be on the up.

Barrie(Newbee).
    NeilW and Grod like this.
  2. NeilW A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Thanks Alan,

Looks like it's literally out of sight. The only online ref I could find was from a review of the 1908 Paris Salon in the Melbourne Argus. All the others are about the song.

Otherwise, I realise that of course I've seen his work before (eg here) , just that the name didn't click. He was prolific and many of his works could form the basis for figures or vignettes.

Just a pity that even the Great And Mighty Interweb can't find the work in question and I don't have a copy of the book handy (ha ha), though there seem to be quite a few online.

Neil
    OldTaff likes this.
  3. Cannonball A Fixture

Another cracker Gordon. Congratulations to you and Adam, I’m sure it will do well for you.

Neal
    Grod likes this.
  4. Stonewall123 Member

Ireland
    Hi Gordon, will there be any more sets to add to this one to create a larger diorama.
    T
    zane666, Grod and RDG Miniatures like this.
  5. Grod A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Nothing planned at this point T but it's certainly worth considering.
    Cheers
    Gordon
  6. Trevorkats Active Member

amazing, wish it was 54mm
    Grod likes this.