1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Death Knight Avenger

Discussion in 'Completed Figures' started by Kevtk135, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Kevtk135 Active Member

Another beauty 75mm sculpt from Black Sun Minis. I wanted to try my new metallic paints from GreenStuff World/Scale 75. Figure came with the steps, the rest of the base was foam scraps that was hanging around. The pile of skulls have on the desk seemingly forever, I forget where they're from... Thanks for looking.
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    Nap, Martin64, Old Pete and 4 others like this.
  2. MoboSchreuder A Fixture

Beautiful painting

Mobo
  3. Kevtk135 Active Member

Thank you! :)
  4. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi there

Nicely painted how did you find using the metallics ..results look good on the figure

Base looks good as well ...nothing like having a load of skulls around tge bench !

Thanks for sharing

Happy benchtime

Nap
  5. Kevtk135 Active Member

Thank you. I thought the GSW paints were very good. I did the typical of the base coat of gloss black, and the colors went over that smoothly with just a regular paint brush (didn't try them with an a/b).
    I'm sold. They come in a nice assortment of colors, besides the silvers, golds, aluminums etc... I have those metallic colors with Vallejo, but the colors make a nice addition to my metallic range.
    And no, I have no financial stake in Green Stuff World, just a happy customer. ;)
    Nap likes this.