1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Dead Horses

Discussion in 'Painting Techniques' started by chris, Aug 18, 2003.

1. chris New Member

Hi all,

I'm doing some conversions of my own, but was curious if other manufacturers make 'em already dead, hooves up and all that?

Thanks, and don't forward this to Mr. Ed.

Chris
  2. gordy Well-Known Member

United-States
  3. milminwh Member

Chris,
    The Historex horse parts may be of some help. There are 2 kits available, each has enough parts to make 5 horses. I do sell these on my web site & here is direct link to that product:

Regards & Good Luck!,
    John McNenney
  4. milminwh Member

5. John Long Active Member

United-States
    Try this siteFabrice Eisenbach Miniatures. It's in French, but lots of good stuff there. Check out some of his other work too.

Gordy-This could make a good link to add.
  6. gordy Well-Known Member

United-States
  7. John Long Active Member

United-States
    Yes, I edited above. I didn't realize he had other goodies as well. The academy figures look interesting too.
  8. gordy Well-Known Member

United-States
    some nice flats as well
  9. chris New Member

Hi guys,

thanks for these links. Who knew there were that many butchers with horse parts to sell! Between my current surgeries and what's available I think I'm set.

Chris