1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

DAVID JEREMY - Metal Figures

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Sylvanus, Nov 20, 2021.

1. Sylvanus Member

United-Kingdom
    DAVID JEREMY .. METALs.

Greetings all,
    sadly I am unable to be at Bugle Call 21 tomorrow for various reason.

I had a table booked North Devon Model Club, who WILL be there.

I still have much to sell in the WHITE METAL KIT department. I will be now planning to sell online. by Mail order with the benefit of PAYPAL..

All my Figure Kits are dated back to the earl 80s. They are the original product, in original packaging with the content as then presented.
    Technically they were produced by master craftsmen from those times and form the original moulds. Not limited editions BUT in many cases they were not produced if that the artist decided
    that they did not pass their quality control.
    It was the heyday of Metal Kits until the Resin kits took over.

The very costs of metals weight and thus postage costs hastened that demise.

Thus the words, classic, rare, limited and historic may be applied. Many of the artists and craftsmen. are no longer with us although their role will not be forgotten. I was privileged to me and see many of them in action in their own surroundings.

I will post further detail of my offering this in this thread as well as individual post on the FOR SALE areas.
    Next tread will list the Makers and scales available. Mounted figures are included.
    But NO busts!
    Billy Dickinson and captnenglish like this.
  2. Nap A Fixture

England
    Hi David

Look forward to seeing details ...no problem ref busts of course

I could be interested in Mess Dress figures , Indian Army , Yeomanry ....even with legs ....lol

If possible pictures as well

I can move this to Marketplace as well if easier ...always happy to help

Nap
  3. Sylvanus Member

United-Kingdom
    Roger!

I have some ideas of what you might like!

I hope you has a good day, weather was kind at least Bampt to Taunto I know well as I used that route for years before the M5 and Link road built. I was at the TA Centre in Bishops Hull for 2 years when I was the Training Major for 155 Treg RCT TAVR, covering Bristol Swindon Portsmouth Southampton Weymouth Plymouth and Tavistock .. all from my home in Instow! Since 1967!
    Nap likes this.