1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Completed Dark Elf Assassin

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by kagemusha, Jul 10, 2014.

1. T-34/85 PlanetFigure Supporter

United-States
    Mark is right. Her skin tones are perfect! The whole scene is some of the best painting I've seen on here. I can just picture her running through the forest after the orc...:love::joyful: that would be a sight, lol

Tom
    Graham likes this.
  2. kagemusha A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    :LOL:......your not the first to picture her running around after orc's Tom :rolleyes:

Really appreciate the compliment mate (y)

Cheers

Ron
  3. Range Rat Active Member

United-Kingdom
    What a cracking figure and the skin tones are superb(y)
  4. John Bowery A Fixture

United-States
    That is superb work and the skin is a delight.
    Cheers
    John
  5. sippog Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Beautiful job!
  6. kagemusha A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Many thanks Range/John and Sippog.
    I am pleased that the skin tones have been so well received. It was the hardest part to get right, and sets the tone for the whole piece.

Cheers

Ron
  7. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Great work

Marc
  8. Tubby-Nuts2 A Fixture

United-Kingdom

Tom. .. Rather you than me mate! .. Some angry 'Elven amazon', running around a forest lopping heads off !! this is one 'Bint'! that I would not want to meet! :LOL: ... as nice as she is visually!

Ron, ,, is it possible for you to give me a breakdown, on how you did her Boots and thigh leathers !?:whistle:... As I have a project in mind.

Regards,

Mark
    T-34/85 likes this.
  9. kagemusha A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Thanks for comment Marc (Megroot).....appreciated mate (y)

Regards

Ron
  10. Ray Welshman Active Member

This is a very nice piece. As everybody has mentioned the skin tones are done very well and looks the part.

Excellent work

Cheers

Ray
  11. Gellso A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Lovely work mate.
    Very unique style.

Gells
  12. kagemusha A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Nice one for compliments Ray, makes it worth the effort.

Cheers

Ron
  13. kagemusha A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Many thanks Grant. I am pleased you approve of the new style mate. With a piece this size, airbrushing the skin tones is the ideal way for me, and it's great fun to re-learn forgotten techniques.
    It is a style/tool I want to use more in my work in the future.
    By the way, hope you don't mind me using your style on the boots ;)

Ron
  14. Adrian Cowdry Well-Known Member

Superb work and she is very well presented. Skin and airbrush is tough to achieve - very well done. The eyes are lovely too.

Well done.
  15. kagemusha A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Many thanks Adrian, very pleased you like her. As you say, the airbrushing of flesh tones is hard to get right, but worth it IMHO.
    I truly believe, the eyes are the foundation to any piece, and by far the hardest aspect to breath life into.

Regards

Ron
  16. Edorta A Fixture

Spain
  17. clubcat PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    I've seen this on the website but your interpretation is lovely, beautifully done.
    On a separate note I can see why she's walking, running would be a trifle treacherous in that top :oops:
    Well done
  18. kagemusha A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Many thanks for comments Eduardo. I did put a lot of effort into achieving a good level of realism/believability. Glad you think it was worth it.

Regards

Ron
  19. kagemusha A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Thanks for kind words Clubcat.

When I first saw this piece on the E2046 website, a few years back, I promised myself I would do it.
    There were a number of things I wanted to change, pony tail on orc head, weapon etc., and I very much enjoyed achieving them.

Cheers

Ron
  20. garyhiggins A Fixture

England
    I don't know how I missed this one, she is stunning! As has been said, the skin tones are great and overall there is a marvellous atmosphere to the piece(y)(y).
    Best wishes, Gary.